Monday, August 25, 2008



When I was having Ethan, I was worried that the older boys (especially Nate) would not have much of a relationship with him because the of the age differences. I have been amazed and thankful at how well all boys really do get along. Nate and Josh are probably the closest at this point & play the most but they frequently include Zach. On almost any day, you will see each different "pair" interacting in some way.
On this morning, Nate was teaching Zach to swing from the rope like Indiana Jones. Josh paired up with Ethan & they played all kinds of things (on the play structure, with a ball & for awhile Josh pushed Ethan around in a wheel barrow). I thought it was neat moment to catch & write about. I hope that the boys always stay close!
On a side note: Yes Zach is still in his underwear and Ethan is wearing his pajamas. As I mentioned, it was still morning & obviously a lazy morning at our house. :)

No comments: