Thursday, September 25, 2008

'Cause so

For awhile now, Zach will use this phrase as a response to "why" questions that people ask him. I often wondered where he came up with " 'cause so". Then today, the boys asked me why they couldn't do something and I responded with "because I said so". Oh, it became clear that my "because I said so" became Zach's " 'cause so".

Another Zach phrase that many people do not get is "last morning". Anytime Zach is talking about the past, whether is be earlier in the day, yesterday or last week, he will always say "last morning". So, "last morning he went to McDonald's for lunch" or "last morning he played football with Nate". Not sure where this phrase came from either....maybe I will figure it out one day too!

Zach also uses "remember this". Sometimes he will use it in the correct context...in that he will say remember this & repeat a line from a cartoon or movie but sometimes he says "remember this" and comes up with something off the wall that it not something I remember from anything.

No comments: