Thursday, June 4, 2009

No, no, no, no, no

Ethan's speech is really taking off. In the past month be has gone from 10-12 words to 50-60 words. One of the words that he started using in the past few days is NO. But he does not just say "No", it is "No-no-no-no". To this point, it has made me laugh when he has used it. Me, "Ethan, it is time to change your diaper" Ethan, running away, "No, no, no, no, no." I am sure in time that this will not be so funny or cute but for now I can laugh! I thought I would try and record him. It is better when he is actually responding to a situation but this is better than nothing.

You will notice his dirty face...I really do try but sometimes just have to give up. Now that we are outside so much, his face and hands are always dirty!

2 comments:

grandpa g said...

Daddy Jim always had a dirty face and hands. The dirtiest he got his face was when he put his fingers into a lily flower outside.
Then he painted his face all yellow with the lily flower and said he was an Indian.

Rachael said...

Yay! That is great that is speech is improving so fast!! And don't worry about the dirty face and hands, I can't even keep everyone clean anymore now that they can be outside all day!