Monday, June 1, 2009

Truth be told...

...I am looking forward to June 14! That is when we are doing with baseball & football, with school ending shortly after that. I enjoy all the sports but we have just seemed to busy lately. Every weekend is taken up with sports. We are looking forward to some free weekends to do some hikes & a bit of relaxing!

This week's schedule:
Monday night: Josh's baseball game
Tuesday night: Boy Scout BBQ for Josh and Nate
Wednesday: FREE
Thursday: Nate's baseball game
Friday: Josh football practice, Nate baseball practice
Saturday: baseball games for Nate and Josh
Sunday: football games for Nate and Josh

I can't even imagine what our schedule will be like in 3-4 more years when he have 4 on the go!

So, if you have wondered why I have not been doing well lately on the blog...this helps explain. I will try to fill in the gaps with some of the events & pictures over the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, thanks so much Elayne for sharing all the wonderful stories. dave

Rachael said...

I hear you there! I was so glad when baseball got done for us and they were on the same team this year!! I can't imagine when next year three of them will be playing and all on different teams!