Monday, July 6, 2009

Boring day...

We did not do too much today. It was a recoperation day from the long weekend. We also cleaned the house. I set up a schedule in the morning and it seemed to work well. I told the boys when they would have to help clean & when they had free time. I let them know that there was about 3 hours of play time for each hour of clean time, that seemed to satisfy them! The all did a pretty good job cleaning. I have found one secret to success is not to give them a project (such as clean the toy room) but give them one task at a time (such are pick up the blocks). I think this is a bit more manageable at their level plus I can strategically give them tasks that keep them apart to prevent fighting and/or playing!! :)

We did spend a few minutes goofing around with the camera and taking pictures. Here are a few of the pictures we took:


Got to love Ethan's cooperation in this picture!


No comments: