Thursday, July 9, 2009

What to do???

We had early bedtime around here because everyone was tired. First to bed about 7:25 was Ethan. I kept Zach up to help him on the computer because I promised him a game or two. Ethan was not real happy about going to bed without Zach, that combined with being tired...he cried for a few minutes and then it became silent. I thought he had given up and went to sleep!

I finished the few games with Zach, brushed his teeth & took him up to bed. To my surprise, Ethan was awake and NAKED in his bed!! He had taken off his sleeper & diaper! There he was laying on his belly with his bare buns sticking up in the air!! Lucky for me there were no surprises in his bed!

He has started trying to take his diaper off more during the day but I can usually prevent it with the shorts that are too hard for him to get off! I can see some fun days ahead if he keeps this up!!! I just pray that he does not top the Nate poop incident!!

No comments: