Friday, June 6, 2008

It is Friday! In the morning we I took Ethan & Zach to the splash park. I brought the camera along for pictures but didn't end up taking any. The place was crazy busy..figures since it was our first day over 90. Also, Ethan was a crazy man. I was not sure if he would like all the water spraying but he had a blast. He toddled (sort of a drunk sailor combined with Frankenstein walk) back and forth through the spray scape. A few times he got sprayed pretty good & he stopped & looked at me. I thought he was going to cry but nope, he shook it off & kept on going.

When I picked up Nate, the camera was still in the car so I thought I would take a moment to document one of our daily activities. I am back and forth to school 3 times a day. In the morning I drop both boys off in front of the school & they walk in together. At 11:30 I pick up Josh, for Kindergarten pick up I am required to come inside to get Josh. Then after school, I pick up Nate. At the beginning of the school year, I walked inside and stood in the hall to get Nate also. Once cold weather & winter hit, one trip inside was enough...so Nate and I formulated a plan. He walks out the side doors of the school & meets us out at the van....so much easier for me. So each day after school, we park & wait for Nate to come out. Each and every day, Zach & Ethan just light up & squeal with delight when they see Nate walk through the doors and head to the call...they love their big brother! With the camera in the car, I thought I would take some pictures....

No comments: