Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today was Nate's last full day at school. He has two half days & the he is officially done for the summer. Josh just has one half day left tomorrow.

I want into school this morning with Nate to drop off his teacher's gift. I was in charge of the classroom gift. The parents decided to purchase a brick paver in Mrs. Pedersen's name. We also purchased an AmEx card for her to use on her trip this summer. Lastly, I put together a memory book...each of the kids had a page in the book. The pages included pictures of the kids & then they wrote something the liked about Mrs. Pedersen and/or being in her class. I think she was very touched, mainly by the book. It was also neat to see how excited the kids were to see the completed book & hear what everyone wrote. I am glad she enjoyed it. She has been a wonderful teacher & Nate has done really well in her class.

We have sickies again at our house. Ethan and Zach have yet another Spring/Summer cold. I am not sure where they are picking up this junk. Zach has a horrible cough & both have runny noses! Nate also woke up this morning complaining of a sore throat. Hopefully everyone else can remain healthy!

No comments: