Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today is the start of a heat wave. I think we were in the mid/upper 80s today and it is suppose to be in the 90s tomorrow & through the weekend. Not only do we have the high temps but the humidity is horrible!

Even though it was hot, we played outside for a few hours after school. With the hot temps & high humidity, everyone did pretty well although there were a few disagreements. At one point Nate threw a pretty big fit over something that I can even remember. Since I had the camera outside, I was a little mean & took pictures of him while throwing his fit...I think this made him even more mad but at least I got to laugh!
I am trying a new slide show program...let's see if it works....here are a few pictures.....

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Great pics! I forgot about using the slide maker!