Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jim finished all the bricks today! Now we just have to finish putting the edging around it & fill in the cracks with a joint sand. I did get to help with a pretty fun job today...it happened that we timed this project with the week that all the Maple trees dropped their seeds. Those dang seeds actually made it into the small cracks between the bricks...so I had go out with tweezers & pull out all the seeds I could find!

Nate went to his third birthday party for the weekend. He enjoyed himself but I think he learned a hard lesson. He was allowed to drink two cans of Coke (we never give the kids pop) & also a big bag of candy...he came home complaining of a headache. I am pretty sure it was from a sugar overdose & lack of water! Hopefully that is all it is & he will not be sick tomorrow!

I forgot to mention that Nate started his own BLOG. It is part of his summer plan to do some writing. His teacher has described him as a man of "few words"....so our summer goal is to get him writing a little. Based on his first few posts, he (or we) have our work cut our for us! Nate's blog is at http://natejg.blogspot.com/

No comments: