Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy Day!

We had a very busy day. Nate had two birthday parties! I debated making him pick one but in the end let him go to both. He has another tomorrow, so his social calendar is full this weekend. I put off getting the gifts, so I had to get up early & got to Target with Nate to get the gifts. We also picked up some Star Wars guys for Zach - see the "New Approach to Potty Training" below.

Much of the day was spent getting Nate to & from the parties & getting Josh to his game also - see post below with pictures of Josh's game.

In between all the driving, we did a little work in the yard, some grocery shopping & finished a bit more of the pavers. Jim has about 1/2 the pavers cut that need to be cut...he seems to have a system down & I think all the pieces should be cut tomorrow.

Here are a couple other highlights from today. I finally found a pair of shoes that stay on Ethan's feet. I have tried a couple pairs of sandals and regular shoes but he always seems to take them off or they fall of. Check out these shoes...not only do they actually stay on but I think they are so cute too!

Here is a picture of Ethan kicking back outside.

I had the novel idea of getting a picture of all four...guess it was not a good idea at the end of the day. I took about 3 pictures before I gave up...you can see in the second picture that Nate has pretty much given up too (he was trying to hold Ethan).


Here is Ethan enjoying his fire engine car.
Just a nice smile from Nate!

No comments: