Saturday, May 31, 2008

New approach to poop...

Well, I think I need to review the toddler potty training manual because we just do not seem to be having much luck with Zach. I decided to try a new approach & brought home 2 cool Star Wars guys for Zach. I told him that he could have them as soon as he went poop in the potty. He was all excited & repeated that he would get them when he pooped in the potty. We put them up on top of the fridge where Zach can see them!

We went on to poop in his pull-ups two times today. I don't think he really understands when he is pooping....which seems strange because he is a sharp little guy & understands so much. We will keep trying....wish us luck but I think General Grevious & the Storm Trooper are doomed to stay up on the refrigerator for quite some time!

No comments: