Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Best Friend Nate

Yesterday Zach and Nate cooperated for a couple cute pictures! I figured it was a good time to introduce you to "My Best Friend Nate". A couple months ago, Zach decided that Nate was his best friend....guess this is a benefit of being the biggest brother (although at times Nate probably does not see it this way).

Everywhere (and I mean everywhere) we go, he will tell everyone "Nate is my best friend". Nate does not even have to be with us, but Zach will tell people at the park, the checkout clerk at the grocery store, moms in the hall at school, whoever he meets that he has a best friend Nate. For awhile this caused a problem at our house because Josh's feelings got hurt. We worked with Zach & explained that you can have more than one best friend & that all of his brothers are his best friends. So if you ask him now who his best friend is, he will always still first say "Nate my best friend", then if you ask him who else is his best friend, he will usually responds with "Josh, Mommy, Daddy and Ethan".


No comments: