Thursday, May 29, 2008

Josh had an exciting day...he rode with Aiden today on Ms. Sandy's bus. Ms. Sandy has the first bus in the bus line to pick up the AM Kindergartners & she is usually there a few minutes early. Zach loves the bus & sometimes will stay on the bus with Ms. Sandy & Cheeks (a stuffed dog on her bus) while I go inside & pick up Josh....so we know Ms. Sandy pretty well!

Jim spent the evening taking apart our lawn tractor because the steering went out on it. Seems as those some gears may be striped. It certainly seems that if it is not one thing then it is another breaking!! Ugh!

Zach has had a rough couple days. He has skipped too many naps & stayed up too late. Today he is so tired & it certainly makes life a bit more of a challenge for me! I had really wanted to get him in bed early but before I knew it, it was 8:00! Luckily he can sleep in tomorrow because Jim is taking the boys to school...hopefully that will help him catch up on sleep!

Well, I am not sure if this is progress but Zach pooped in the potty today for the first time... Jim went into the pantry this evening to get some tools from a tool box (the pantry is still serving as Zach's bathroom). Jim told me that Zach had left a surprise for me. I figured there was pee in the potty as I had Zach sit on it after dinner (before he went outside). When I went to clean it, there was actually poop. Zach had pooped & not even told anyone. I asked Zach if he pooped in the potty & he said "no". I guess he didn't realize he poop...so I am not sure if this counts as progress.....

Tomorrow is Field Day for the boys at school & we are hoping for some nice weather....keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: