Sunday, May 18, 2008

In looking through the posts, I realized that I have not mentioned Etey-Petey much. Now you may be asking yourself...who is Etey-Petey. Well, he is also known at Ethan but seldom goes by that name. I am not really sure how he ended up with that name. I guess it is because all the other boys have shortened names and someone decided to try it with Ethan's name. The only problem is that there is not really a short name for Ethan...so it because Etey (sort of like ET, I guess). Then someone rhymed Etey with Petey, so now the boys call Ethan Etey-Petey & even Jim and I do it at times. At first it sounded really goofy to me but now I am pretty used to it.


Anyway, Ethan is doing well, he did wake up today with a runny noise...not sure where he got that!?!? He is getting braver with his walking. If I hold just one of his hands, he will walk pretty much anywhere. He really does not use my hand much for balance but more for security. It won't be long before he is walking everywhere. He has started climbing & climbs on everything. He figured out how to climb up the rock wall side of the play structure & I need to get Jim to fill in the slats to prevent him from climbing...this is the same thing we went through with Zach at this age.








No comments: